Creating a project: In seven easy steps
1. Call or email Tony Johnson (x4320) with your request. Please be as specific as possible.
2. Gather content
- Prepare and send us the copy for the project before your meeting.
- Please send copy in a Word document.
- Get some tips on writing copy for your project.
3. Attend meeting with C&M staff to discuss project
4. Complete the "Design/Print Work Order" form available from the Print Shop (Building 16, ext. 3223).
5. Review copy edits and changes
- We will send you a Word document to review copy.
- Once you have approved the copy, the document will be sent forward for the design process.
6. Proof project
- You will be sent a PDF of your project. This will be your only opportunity to check for errors of fact (names, dates, times, locations, etc.).
- Please note this is NOT the time for copy changes.
7. Project goes to printer
- Print times vary by project.